5 Benefits of a Buckwheat Bed Pillow
Have you been considering getting a new pillow? Consider getting a buckwheat pillow! Buckwheat pillows are fantastic and come with a myriad of benefits. Here's 5 benefits of using a buckwheat pillow:
1. Buckwheat filling is hypoallergenic, eco-friendly, and grown without the use of pesticides or fertilizers. Having a hypoallergenic pillow means it’s great for people with allergies or just sensitive sinuses. Buckwheat pillows are more eco-friendly than other pillows because buckwheat is something that grows in the earth. It is cleaned and placed into your pillow, not created in a factory with chemicals like some other pillow fillings. Buckwheat is grown without pesticides and fertilizers which means it’s clean and pure inside your pillow.
2. Buckwheat pillows provide optimal support that you can adjust by adding or removing filling from your pillow. Traditional pillows can get lumpy and sag over time. Bucky pillows stay supportive and can be refilled in case of sagging. If your pillow is too firm you can always remove filling. Bucky pillows are completely customizable!
3. Buckwheat filling can be placed in the freezer before bedtime for cool relaxing comfort. There’s nothing quite like flipping your pillow over to the cool side, well with Bucky pillows the entire pillow is cool, and it stays that way far longer than other pillows. Simple remove the filling and place it in the freezer.
4. Buckwheat hulls allow for ventilation, making your pillow naturally dry and cool. Pillows packed with traditional stuffing aren’t breathable and can make you feel hot and sweaty. Buckwheat pillows allow air to move through the hulls keeping you nice and cool.
5. Buckwheat pillows provide customizable fullness and are malleable in nature to help with spine alignment for all types of sleepers. There are different types of pillows for different types of sleepers, but what happens when you’re a combination? Bucky pillows are adjustable for all sleeping types and their malleable nature will help your spine stay aligned no matter how you sleep.
Visit Bucky.com to get your buckwheat pillow today, and learn more about sleeping positions and your pillow and how Bucky pillows compare to traditional pillows.