Buckwheat bed pillows perfectly conform to head and shoulders to reduce snoring. Recommended by Chiropractors to maintain spinal alignment during sleep. Buckwheat pillows support the head and neck to promote deep breathing and restorative sleep. When neck alignment is maintained, snoring is minimized.
Buckwheat hulls provide passive support even as you shift positions during sleep. The filling is temperature-sensitive, never heating, always providing proper ventilation for a cool and dry pillow all night. Extreme quality and comfort relieves pressure and reduces tiredness as it greatly improves the quality of sleep.
To personalize your comfort level, simply unzip the pillow to add or remove filling. Pillowcase not included. Standard size pillowcases can be used.
Ideal for sleep apnea and insomnia
- Larger than traditional buckwheat pillows, measures 23 by 16
- Stomach, back or side sleepers are provided the proper neck, shoulder and back support
- Recommended by chiropractors for maintaining spinal alignment during sleep
- Filling is the very best buckwheat hulls, grown totally without fertilizers or pesticides
- No additives
- Filling is triple-cleaned to remove dust, buckwheat flour, debris to make it hypoallergenic
- Comfortable texture, very durable yet very smooth to sleep on
- 100% unbleached cotton fabric
- Zipper closing to allow removal of hulls and adjustment to exact needs
- Ideal for chronic pain sufferers
Made in USA.
DO NOT MICROWAVE
Does not come with pillowcase.
Can this pillow comfortably accommodate a CPAP or a Bi-PAP mask?
Yes. Because of the moldable/pliable nature of the buckwheat hull filling, sleepers that wear CPAP or Bi-PAP sleep masks are able to create a depression in the pillow to that the sleep mask can be comfortably accommodated for a full night of deep sleep.
Can I microwave my Bed Pillow?
No. This item is not suitable for heating in the microwave. It has metal zippers which can cause fire when microwaved. Please see our Heatable Tab for a selection of items that can be heated.
Is this pillow good for any sleep position (back, side etc.)?
Yes. Click to learn why.
How do I adjust my Bed Pillow?
Simply unzip the outer cover to add or remove filling to your desired comfort level. You may purchase extra Buckwheat & Millet Hull filling in the Covers & Fillings category.
What are the benefits of sleeping on Buckwheat and/or Millet?
Please click on the Fill Type Tab to learn about all the benefits of Buckwheat and Millet.
How much filling do I need to completely refill my pillow?
5 lbs. of Buckwheat Hulls
Best pillow 5 Star Review
"Great for mobilizing the neck and the shoulders when sleeping. Nice and cool. LOVE IT" - Posted by Joshua E Hensley on 7th Apr 2015