Mother's Day Gift Guide!
Mother's Day is fast approaching! Moms work hard, they care for us, feed us and love us unconditionally. It's time we show them just what they mean to us. Show all the moms in your life how much they mean to you with the gift of relaxation.
1. Weighted Blanket - Give Mom something she can use day in and day out. weighted blankets make you feel like you're being wrapped in a warm hug.
2. Minky Heart Warmer - Don't get to see Mom often? Warm her heart with a Red Minky Heart Warmer. She's bound to think of you whenever she uses it.
3. Aromatherapy - Give mom the ultimate gift of relaxation with aromatherapy. Choose from slippers, body wraps and more.
4. Sleep Mask - A lot of moms are tired, especially new moms. Give her the gift of better sleep with a light blocking sleep mask that will help her drift into dreamland.
5. Buckyroo Multi-Purpose Cover - This one is really for new mommas or moms with little ones. Life with a baby is hectic, so make it a little easier with a 4 in one cover!
Last Minute Gifts
Reading this a little too close to Mother's Day? Don't have time or money for express shipping? We've got you covered. Here's four gifts you can give Mom last minute that are sure to warm her heart.
1. Book her a spa day - Book Mom a relaxing treatment and give her a day of pampering. Some good options are a mani/pedi, a massage or a facial!
2. Give her relaxation coupons - Want Mom to keep feeling special after the day is over? Print these awesome relaxation coupons that she can use for months to come.
3. Give her flowers - There's nothing more classic than flowers on Mother's Day, just don't want too long or all the good ones will be gone.
4. Enjoy a meal together - Take a few hours and enjoy a meal with Mom. Go to a nice restaurant or prepare a meal together, just make sure you do the cleanup!
No matter what you get Mom this Mother's Day, make sure to spend some quality time with her, because that's what she really wants. Whether you live five miles or five thousand miles from Mom, make sure she knows you love her and you care.
Happy Mother's Day!